1200 Aviation Blvd., Suite 102 | Redondo Beach, CA 90278 | email@example.com
Breast Cancer Freebies
- Links to a wide range of free services for all those undergoing treatment and cancer survivors.
Cleaning for a Reason
- Provides free housecleaning for women undergoing cancer treatment.
- Beautiful scarves to anyone experiencing hair loss as a result of illness.
- Each recipient of a Hope Scarf receives a cancer survivor's story.
- Provides resources for lower-income women going through cancer treatments.
- Sells products for all stages of treatment.
Hats for You
- Sells hairpieces with hats, that look like your own hair.
- A wonderful cream to use one to three times a day during radiation.
- This is great if your eyelashes fall out; it will help them grow back.
South Bay Boobology
- Sells custom fitting/post-surgery bras.
- Sells turbans and scarves.
Cancer and Careers
- Provides support for those balancing their career and treatment.
Cancer Support Community
- Support and resources for all those affected by cancer.
- Educates about monthly breast self-exams and raises breast cancer awareness.
- Provides resources for Jewish women with breast and ovarian cancer.
Walk with Sally
- Provides free mentoring programs and services to families of cancer survivors.
Young Survival Coalition
- Provides support for young women with breast cancer.